Highland Jazz & Blues Festival returns on Sept. 18
SHREVEPORT, La. (KSLA) - For its seventeenth year, the annual Highland Jazz & Blues Festival will take place on Sept. 18.
The event will begin at 11 a.m. at Columbia Park (600 Columbia St.) and will last until 6 p.m. The community is invited and is free for all.
Below is this year’s lineup:
OSCHNER LSU HEALTH SHREVEPORT PAVILION STAGE
- Buddy Flett — 11:15 a.m.
- Betty Lewis — 12:45 p.m.
- Tree Fiddy Trio — 2 p.m.
- Shreveport Second Line Brass Band — 2:45 p.m.
- Junior the Third — 3 p.m.
- New Orleans Nightcrawlers Brass Band — 4:30 p.m.
BOM STAGE AT THE GAZEBO
- Rougarou Trio — 11:15 a.m.
- Ohm Haus — 12:45 p.m.
- Clash of the Artists Competition — 2 p.m.
- Shreveport Second Line Brass Band — 3:45 pm - 4 p.m.
Free shuttle service will be provided by AEP Swepco from Centenary College’s Gold Dome to Columbia Park. Shuttles will run from 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Copyright 2021 KSLA. All rights reserved.