SWEPCO gives estimated times for power restoration in ArkLaTex
SHREVEPORT, La. (KSLA) - Early morning storms led to many losing power in the ArkLaTex.
According to SWEPCO, service has been restored to more than 27,000 of the 28,600 customers who lost power on Friday, May 28.
At 2 p.m. Saturday, approximately 1,250 customers remained without power.
SWEPCO says many customers’ power will be restored sooner than the predicted times. The following are estimated times of restoration:
- Vivian and Plain Dealing – 10 p.m. Friday, May 28
- Shreveport, Bossier City and Haughton – 10 p.m. tonight (Saturday)
- Hornbeck – 6 p.m. Friday, May 28
- Mansfield and Natchitoches – 10 p.m. Friday, May 28
- Longview and Marshall – 10 p.m. Friday, May 28
Copyright 2021 KSLA. All rights reserved.