National Day of Prayer locations in Bossier Parish
BOSSIER PARISH, La. - Thursday, May 6 is the National Day of Prayer.
Below are locations in Bossier Parish that are participating in the day’s events.
- Believers Worship Center, Highway 3, noon – 2 p.m.
- First Baptist Church, 201 Bellevue, 7 – 9 a.m.
- Benton United Methodist, 4615 Palmetto, 9:30 a.m.
- First United Methodist, 201 John Wesley Blvd. (flag pole), Noon
- Christ the King, 425 McCormick St., 7:15 a.m. Morning Prayer, 7:30 Rosary, and 8:15 Mass
- Bellaire Baptist, 1210 Bellaire Blvd. (Main Campus), 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Central Assembly of God, 700 Highway 80, Noon
Bossier Sheriff Julian Whittington, along with several deputies, attended prayer services throughout the parish.
Below is an image of Sheriff Whittington being prayed for by Pastor Brad Franklin of Benton United Methodist Church, along with chaplain Jay Valentine, deputies Ryan Rhodes and Keith Plunkett.
Over at Bellaire Baptist Church in Bossier City, prayers were led by first responders, pastors and community leaders.
Copyright 2021 KSLA. All rights reserved.