COVID-19 vaccination locations in the ArkLaTex
(KSLA) - COVID-19 vaccinations are underway across the ArkLaTex.
Below are the current locations offering vaccines. Most locations ask that you bring an ID and proof of insurance. Teachers, support staff, and daycare workers are asked to bring proof of employment.
LSU Health Shreveport is offering the COVID-19 vaccine booster shot to eligible Pfizer vaccine recipients who have been fully vaccinated for at least six months. Those who qualify include those 65 years old or older, people 18+ who have underlying medical conditions, people 18+ who work in high-risk settings and those 18+ who live in high-risk settings.
LSU Health Shreveport has also started administering the Pfizer vaccine to those ages 12 and up at all LSUHS vaccination sites. Those wanting to vaccinate children ages 12 to 15 MUST preregister here to ensure a signed consent form is completed. Any minors under age 18 will need to have a parent present or provide a signed parental consent form in order to be vaccinated. Those ages 12 to 17 may ONLY receive the Pfizer vaccine.
- VA Clinic (910 Realtor Ave.) - Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Weekend vaccine clinics in Monroe, Texarkana, and Longview alternate (8 a.m. to 12 p.m.).
- David Raines Community Health Center (1514 Doctors Dr.) - Appointments are required and may be made online here, or by calling 318-227-3354. (offering Moderna vaccine)
- Barksdale Air Force Base (425 Lindberg Ave.) - First and/or second doses of the vaccine are now available for Tier 1A, 1B, 1C, and Tier 2 groups on BAFB. This means COVID-19 vaccination appointments are now available to all Tricare beneficiaries age 18 or older. Vaccinations will take place at the “O” Club near North Gate on April 29. However, Tricare beneficiaries must first book their vaccine appointment online here. Walk-ins will not be accepted and will be turned away. For questions regarding Tricare status, call 1-800-538-9552.
- David Raines Community Health Center (12763 Lay St.) - Appointments are required and may be made online here, or by calling 318-227-3354. (offering Moderna vaccine)
- David Raines Community Health Center (1953 Main St.) - Appointments are required and may be made online here, or by calling 318-227-3354. (offering Moderna vaccine)
- DeSoto Regional Health System (207 Jefferson St.) - Call 318-270-3179 to make an appointment. Appointments will be made Wednesdays through Fridays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Patients must bring ID and insurance/Medicaid/Medicare information.
- David Raines Community Health Center (128 Homer Rd.) - Appointments are required and may be made online here, or by calling 318-227-3354. (offering Moderna vaccine)
- LSU Health Shreveport North Campus (2627 Linwood Ave.; former Chevyland dealership) - Services have resumed as of Monday, Sept. 20. Hours are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Children ages 12-15 must be preregistered online here. Those under 18 years old must have a parent/guardian present. Patients should bring a photo ID and insurance information. Those with no insurance are still eligible for the shot. (offering Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson vaccines)
- Ochsner-LSU Health Shreveport - Currently offering vaccination appointments to residents 16 and older Tuesday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Locations are its Ambulatory Care Center, (1602 Kings Hwy. - former Chevyland dealership) and St. Mary Medical Center (915 Margaret Place) To schedule an appointment, click here or call 318-626-0050. (offering Pfizer vaccine)
- David Raines Community Health Center (1625 David Raines Rd. or 3021 W 70th St.) - Appointments are required and may be made online here, or by calling 318-227-3354. (offering Moderna vaccine)
- Galilee Baptist Church (1500 Pierre Ave.) - Every Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 4 to 7 p.m. The general public is invited; appointments are not required. COVID-19 testing is available at this location every Thursday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. For more information, call 318-221-2629. (offering Pfizer vaccine)
- Overton Brooks VA Medical Center (former entrance to the Primary Care Blue/White Team of the East Wing) - Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Veterans and others eligible for the vaccine should check-in at the Blue/White Team area, located in the East Wing of the first floor. The COVID-19 vaccine walk-in clinic is also open Saturdays and Sundays from 8 a.m. until 12 p.m. Weekend vaccine clinics in Monroe, Texarkana and Longview alternate. The Shreveport clinic will offer the Johnson & Johnson vaccine until Sept. 21.
- Southern University Shreveport Louisiana (4646 Hilry Huckaby III Ave.) - Vaccinations will be offered to the public beginning Sept. 2 and will continue Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for six weeks. The vaccinations will be administered in the student parking lot area at SUSLA.
- CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Urgent Care (2101 W Loop 281) - Vaccinations available Monday through Friday. Walk-ins welcome. Appointments can be scheduled online here. (offering Pfizer vaccine)
- VA Clinic (1005 N Eastman Rd.) - Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Weekend clinics in Longview, Monroe and Texarkana rotate (8 a.m. to 12 p.m.).
- Texarkana-Bowie County Family Health Clinic (902 W 12th St.) - Free testing is available at this site Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Click here to make an appointment.
- Asbury United Methodist Church (3200 Airline Dr.) - Mondays and Wednesdays from 1 to 4 p.m.
- CHRISTUS Coushatta Health Care Center (1635 Marvel St.) - Drive-thru testing is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Results are available within 24-36 hours. Those needing a test should drive under the old ER entrance awning on the west side of the current ER. Enter off Marvel Street and exit toward Ringgold Avenue. Those with questions should call 318-932-2000.
- CVS (1424 North St.) - Call 936-569-9596 to schedule a drive-thru test.
- Walgreens (3004 North St.) - Call 936-569-0183 to schedule a drive-thru test.
- East Texas Community Health Services (1401 S University Dr.) - Call 936-560-5668 to schedule a test.
- Kroger (1215 North St.) - Call 936-569-8226 to schedule a drive-thru test.
- Walmart Neighborhood Market (1030 N University Drive) - Call 936-585-7811 to schedule a drive-thru test.
- Strive Express Care (3205 N University Dr.) - Call 936-585-8000 to schedule a test.
- Urgent Doc (4909 North St. #202) - Call 936-560-9898 to schedule a test.
- Texas Quick Care (2608 N University Dr.) - Call 936-205-1099 to schedule a test.
- Nacogdoches County (3805 NW Stallings Dr.) - Sept. 15-30 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Click here to register. There is no out-of-pocket cost for this testing, however, if you have insurance, please bring proof so that HealthTrackRX can file a claim and get reimbursed.
- Natchitoches Regional Medical Center Walk-In Clinic & Primary Care (740 Keyser Ave.) - Tuesday and Wednesdays from 1 to 4 p.m. Results will be given via phone call within 24 hours. A driver’s license or picture ID is required for testing and is available for ages 12 and up.
- LSU Health Shreveport North Campus/former Chevyland dealership (2627 Linwood Ave.) - Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tests taken before noon receive results within 72 hours via email.
- Youree Drive Middle School (6008 Youree Dr.) - Mondays and Wednesdays from 8 to 11 a.m.
- Galilee Baptist Church (1500 Pierre Ave.) - Thursdays from 9 a.m. to noon.
- VA Clinic (510 E. Stoner Ave.) - Drive-thru testing resumes Aug. 16. Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. Monday through Friday. Veterans requiring a test who are experiencing symptoms should use the hospital’s main entrance and stay in their vehicle.
- HealthCARE Express Urgent Care (4701 W 7th St.) - The drive-thru testing site is offering rapid antigen and rapid molecular PCR tests with same-day results to asymptomatic people. Those wishing to be tested should make an appointment online here. Testing costs $225; insurance will not be billed.
MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY TREATMENT SITES
- Troy Mayeaux Ball Field Parking Lot (within East Natchitoches Recreation Complex, 230 Dalme Dr.) - Open 7 days per week from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Louisiana Fairgrounds (3701 Hudson Ave.) - Open 7 days per week from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Copyright 2021 KSLA. All rights reserved.