Woman accused of killing pregnant woman, removing unborn child from body pleads not guilty
NEW BOSTON, Texas (KSLA) - The suspect accused in the murder of a pregnant woman and her unborn child has pleaded not guilty.
Taylor Rene Parker is accused of killing Reagan Simmons Hancock, 21, and forcibly removing her unborn child from her womb. Hancock was eight months pregnant at the time of her death.
- Idabel PD releases mugshot of woman charged in violent death of mother, unborn child
- Pregnant homicide victim’s family reflects on her life
- Authorities identify homicide victim and the person suspected of stealing and killing her unborn child
- GRAPHIC: Affidavit details what police believe happened to slain pregnant woman, unborn baby taken from her
- Texas woman dies after baby is forcibly removed from womb
Prosecutors say they will seek the death penalty in this case. Parker’s trial will be held in 2022 sometime between May and October.
Copyright 2021 KSLA. All rights reserved.