East Texas traffic conditions
Published: Mar. 16, 2021 at 8:35 AM CDT|Updated: 21 hours ago
EAST Texas (KLTV) - Here’s a quick look at traffic conditions before heading out today.
Thursday, Oct. 21, 8:15 a.m.
- LONGVIEW - A collision between a car and a motorcycle has shut down lanes of traffic at the intersection of McCann and George Richey Roads. Traffic is reduced to one lane. The motorcyclist has been transported to the hospital.
- TYLER - S. Loop 323 near Old Troup Hwy - Wreck involving vehicle that rear ended school bus. No injuries reported.
- TYLER - Beckham Ave. at Dawson - Three vehicle wreck slows traffic.
- TYLER - Front St. at SE Loop 323 - Disabled vehicle.
- TYLER - NW Loop 323 SB south of 110 Van Hwy - Roadwork in right lane causing delays.
- TYLER - 4th St. between Broadway Ave. and College Ave. - Down to one lane for utility work between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Thursday. Use 6th St. or 7th St. as alternate routes.
- LINDALE - Hwy 69 SB at FM 16 - Roadwork delays.
- CROCKETT - FM 2022 between FM 2423 & FM 2663 - New construction project underway.
- I-20 EB past Hwy 69 - Roadwork in right lane.
- MIXON - FM 3052 north of Hwy 135 - Roadwork scheduled.
- Hwy 271 under the I-20 overpass - Mill and inlay work.
- SMITH COUNTY - Hwy 135 between Troup and Arp - Roadwork in final stages. Speed limit still reduced to 45 mph in work zone. Navigate the area with caution.
To get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas click here.