East Texas traffic conditions
Published: Mar. 16, 2021 at 8:35 AM CDT|Updated: 4 hours ago
EAST Texas (KLTV) - Here’s a quick look at traffic conditions before heading out today.
Sunday, Jan. 29, 12 p.m.
Flooding has been reported on the following roads.
- 5th St. near Merrill Dr.
- Oakwood St.
- E. Erwin St. near Fleishel Ave.
- Shell Camp Rd. from Old Longview Hwy. to Lynn St.
- HARRISON COUNTY
- FM 134 in the area of Jonesville Cutoff
- 1700blk of Buck Sherrod Rd.
- FM 2199 1/2 mile North of Cross Roads
- Cox Rd. and Five Notch Rd.
- FM 9 S Just North of the Panola County line
- Blocker Rd. near Cargill
- W. Noonday Rd (Culvert washed out)
- Strickland Springs South between FM 2625 and Old Town Rd. (NOT PASSABLE-Due to Culvert washing out)
- Etheredge Rd.@ Lansing Switch
- Waskom Elysian Fields Rd. near Holly St.
Officers would like to remind drivers to “turn around…don’t drown.”
Friday, Jan. 27, 8:30 a.m.
Roadwork around East Texas:
- LAKE TYLER - Old Omen Rd. ( CR 285) between FM 2215 and FM 848 - Closed for bridge replacement. Follow posted detour signs in area.
- KILGORE - Pentecost Rd. is closed between Bus. 259 and Stone Rd. - Bridge replacement.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 135 between Troup and Jacksonville - Closed to replace the Mud Creek and Mud Creek Relief bridges.
- HARRISON COUNTY - Hwy 59 overpass to I-20 - Bridge construction underway.
- GREGG COUNTY - FM 2204 between the Hwy 259 Bypass and Business 259 - Mill and inlay work. Expect delays.
- CROCKETT - FM 2022 between FM 2423 & FM 2663 - Roadwork.
- To get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas click here.