East Texas traffic conditions
Published: Mar. 16, 2021 at 8:35 AM CDT|Updated: 8 hours ago
EAST Texas (KLTV) - Here’s a quick look at traffic conditions before heading out today.
Thursday, Jan. 27, 8:30 a.m.
- TYLER - Front St. at Broadway Ave. - Traffic lights flashing red.
- HENDERSON COUNTY - Hwy 31 near FM 753 - Injury wreck.
- DALLAS COMMUTE - I-30 wb near Dalrock Rd. - Wreck slowing traffic back to Dalrock Rd.
- DALLAS COMMUTE - I-20 wb before FM 740 - Crash clearing.
- LINDALE - I-20 eb at Hwy 69 exit - Stalled and abandoned box truck sitting off on shoulder, but very close to exit ramp paint line.
- LUFKIN - Lufkin Ave. between Timberland Dr. and S. Loop 287 - Roadwork scheduled.
- NACOGDOCHES - S. Loop 224 at Hwy 7 - Southbound entrance ramp and one eastbound lane of Hwy 7 closed for utility work this week.
- HARRISON COUNTY - Hwy 59 overpass to I-20 - Bridge construction underway.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 69 between FM 347 and Hwy 175 - Roadwork scheduled.
- GREGG COUNTY - FM 2204 between the Hwy 259 Bypass and Business 259 - Mill and inlay work. Expect delays.
- CROCKETT - FM 2022 between FM 2423 & FM 2663 - Roadwork.
- To get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas click here.