East Texas traffic conditions
Published: Mar. 16, 2021 at 8:35 AM CDT|Updated: May. 26, 2023 at 5:43 AM CDT
EAST Texas (KLTV) - Here’s a quick look at traffic conditions before heading out today.
Friday, May 26, 8:30 a.m.
- HENDERSON - Main St. near E. Loop 571 - Injury wreck.
- GREGG COUNTY - I-20 near Hwy 31 - Disabled vehicle.
- FRANKLIN COUNTY - I-30 WB past Hwy 37 - Roadwork delays.
- SMITH COUNTY - I-20 EB berore Hwy 69 - Disabled 18-wheeler on shoulder.
- TYLER - Old Jacksonville Hwy between Broadway Ave. and SW Loop 323 - Nighttime work scheduled.
Roadwork around East Texas:
- SMITH COUNTY - 31 Chandler Hwy west of FM 2661 - Roadwork scheduled.
- LAKE TYLER - Old Omen Rd. ( CR 285) between FM 2215 and FM 848 - Closed for bridge replacement. Follow posted detour signs in area.
- KILGORE - Pentecost Rd. is closed between Bus. 259 and Stone Rd. - Bridge replacement.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 135 between Troup and Jacksonville - Closed to replace the Mud Creek and Mud Creek Relief bridges.
- HARRISON COUNTY - Hwy 59 overpass to I-20 - Bridge construction underway.
- GREGG COUNTY - FM 2204 between the Hwy 259 Bypass and Business 259 - Mill and inlay work. Expect delays.
- CROCKETT - FM 2022 between FM 2423 & FM 2663 - Roadwork.
- To get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas click here.