BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - As of Tuesday, Jan. 12, the Louisiana Department of Health reported the following coronavirus cases for the state:
- 352,939 total cases - 4,673 new cases
- 7,971 total deaths - 53 new deaths
- 2,035 patients in hospitals - increase of 53 patients
- 244 patients on ventilators - increase of 12 patients
- 280,373 patients recovered - no change
“Because of the daily removal of newly identified duplicates and out of state cases, the new case increase may not match the difference between today’s and yesterday’s total case count,” LDH says.
Click here to report a typo.