BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - As of Monday, Jan. 11, the Louisiana Department of Health reported the following coronavirus cases for the state:
- 348,234 total cases - 1,402 new cases
- 7,918 total deaths - 45 new deaths
- 1,982 patients in hospitals - increase of 22 patients
- 232 patients on ventilators - increase of 7 patients
- 280,373 patients recovered - no change
“Because of the daily removal of newly identified duplicates and out of state cases, the new case increase may not match the difference between today’s and yesterday’s total case count,” LDH says.
Click here to report a typo.