(KSLA) - Grant opportunities for minority business owners are available through Hennessy’s new program — Unfinished Business.
The program encourages Black, Asian and Latinx small-business owners feeling the economic impact of COVID-19 to apply.
The first round of grant applications will be available from June 22 to July 1.
Requirements are as follows:
- Applicants must be a Black, Asian, and/or Latinx small-business owner
- Business is registered in the U.S. and its territories as a legal entity, with a valid EIN number
- Applicants must have a physical U.S. address (No P.O.Box)
- Annual sales not to exceed $3 million
- Total employees not to exceed 50
- Business owner at least 21 years of age
- Have been in business for at least two years as of March 2020
- Does not have an alcohol beverage license
- To receive this funding, applicants must have a bank account that accepts electronic transfers
Unfinished Business’s website also has a Resources page providing business owners with links to webinars, video tutorials, and more.