Is your school district still serving meals? Find out here.
SHREVEPORT, La. (KSLA) - After Governor John Bel Edwards placed Louisiana under a ‘stay at home’ order, some school districts in Northwest Louisiana are changing ‘grab-and-go’ meal services for students.
Below is an active list of how each school district is responding to the guidance:
- Caddo Parish: Suspended this week
- Bossier Parish: Suspended
- DeSoto Parish: Service continues
- Natchitoches Parish: Suspended
- Lincoln Parish: Suspended
- Webster Parish: Meals are continuing until Thursday, March 26
- Red River Parish: Suspended after Wednesday, March 25
- Claiborne Parish: Suspended due to spring break
- Sabine Parish: Awaiting response
- Bienville Parish: Suspended due to spring break
- Gov. Edwards issues stay-at-home order effective March 23
- Essential employees in Louisiana now eligible for child care assistance
- Bossier schools end grab-and-go meals; effective Tuesday
- Caddo Schools cancel grab-and-go meals amid stay-at-home order
- Homeschooling tips during the coronavirus crisis
Copyright 2020 KSLA. All rights reserved.