SHREVEPORT, La. (KSLA) - Crews with Shreveport Fire Department are working to extinguish a fire on Wednesday morning.
Crews got the call just after 9 a.m. to the 1100 block of College Street. That’s in Shreveport’s Fairfield neighborhood.
According to crews on scene, the building was a triple-plex.
The fire seemingly spread from a shed on fire that went to the main building.
A woman was rescued from her home along with a few pets.
No residents were injured.
However, a firefighter was sent to a Shreveport hospital for medical treatment of non-life threatening injuries.
This is a developing story. Stay with KSLA News 12 for updates.