(KSLA) — Arkansas and Texas voters headed to the polls Tuesday.
Balloting began at 7 a.m. and ended at 7 p.m. in the Lone Star State and runs from 7:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. in the Natural State.
The biggest decisions before Texas voters are 10 proposed constitutional amendments.
Following are some local items that also appeared on some voters’ ballots:
- Bowie County ► Redwater Emergency Service District millage increase
- Cass County ► Queen City tax proposition
- Harrison County ► two amendments for Hallsville ISD for bonds totaling $58 million
- Panola County ► a sales and use tax for Emergency Service District 1
- Titus County – ► two City Council seats in Mount Pleasant
In Southwest Arkansas, some voters:
- decided a three-way race for a seat on the Fouke School District Board of Directors
- filled a position on the Prescott School District Board of Directors
- decided whether to renew a millage for Fouke School District