SHREVEPORT, La. (KSLA) - If you’re looking for a job in the ArkLaTex, here’s a list of who’s hiring as of Friday, March 20:
Upcoming Job Fairs:
- Brookshire Grocery Co. - Hosting hiring events for retail positions for both Brookshires and Super 1 Foods, March 23-27 at 388 West Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Shreveport, Louisiana. The hiring event is open from 9 a.m. to 12 pm and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Walmart - Plans to hire 150,000 hourly associates nationwide. The hiring spree will take place now through the end of May across Walmart’s stores, clubs, distribution centers, and fulfillment centers. They also plan to expedite the hiring process online. Apply here.
- Kroger - The supermarket chain, says that it has immediate positions available across their retail stores, manufacturing plants, and distribution centers. Kroger noted that job seekers "could be placed for employment within several days of applying.'' Apply here.
- BPCC Graduate Career Fair - April 8 from 9 a.m. – Noon at Bossier Parish Community College (6220 E. Texas St., Building F). Explore college transfer options, career opportunities, and potential career paths. Build your professional network and confidence. Talk with employers looking for qualified people to fill their positions. Some of these employers will hold same-day interviews on campus. The community is invited.
- LSUS Spring Career & Internship Fair - April 14 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. at LSUS University Center Ballroom in Shreveport. Connect with employers and graduate/professional school representatives about part-time work, internships, full-time jobs, and graduate/professional school programs. The event is free and open to current students and alumni of LSUS. Bring copies of your resume and come dressed to impress.
- Career & Community Resources Expo - April 14 from 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. at Texarkana Convention Center, Texarkana, TX. Open to the public.
- BPCC College, Career, and Resource Fair - April 15 from 10 a .m. - 2 p.m. at Bossier Parish Community College, 6220 E. Texas St (D-215A). It’s open to the public. The purpose of this event is to connect employers with students and connect students with different divisions on campus. This is also a great opportunity for non-students to come in and apply to the college.
Work-From-Home Job Opportunities (Virtual Jobs)
- KellyConnect - Hiring for Technical Support Advisors for companies like Apple. Paid training at $13.50 and an increase of $1.00 after 90 days. Must have a high school diploma, minimum 6 months customer service experience, must provide phone and internet services and a quiet work environment, as the position is virtual (company provides equipment). Apply here.
- Amazon - Virtual (or “work-from-home”) positions available to qualified individuals who live in some areas. Search and apply here.
- American Express - Hiring Virtual Travel Consultants/Customer Service Reps. Apply here.
- VIPKID - Teach English online. Earn up to $22/hr. Apply here.
- LiveOps - Join a national team of agents delivering customer service, support and sales, all from the comfort of your home office for clients such as Bath and Body Works, TurboTax and Victoria Secrets. You’ll be place with a client once you apply as an independent contractor. Apply here.
- DoorDash - Drive and deliver with DoorDash and start making money today. Pick your own schedule and use any car or bike. Apply here.
Note: If you know of any job opportunities or upcoming job fairs across the ArkLaTex email firstname.lastname@example.org.