SHREVEPORT, LA (KSLA) - Several workers at a concession stand at the State Fair of Louisiana were hurt after an incident with a propane tank.
It happened just before noon in front of the zoo area, according to Chris Giordano, the President and General Manager of the State Fair of Louisiana.
A worker was in the process of changing propane tanks; and in that process, a tank accidentally tipped over and exploded which did cause a small fire, said Giordano.
Officials say one person was taken to the hospital and two others received minor injuries. Giordano also noted the propane tanks were up to code.
An investigator with the Shreveport Fire Department is looking into the incident.