To see what is on the 1800 Prime Steakhouse menu, click on www.boomtownbossier.com and search for 1800 Prime.
RED RICE SALMON
2 - 8oz. Atlantic Salmon Fillets (Boneless)
1/4lb. Soft Butter (Room Temperature)
1/4 c. Red Curry Paste
3 Sheets Rice Paper (Pasta)
1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
1 c. Plain Yogurt
2 tsp. Chopped Fresh Mint
1/4 c. Seedless Diced Cucumbers
Salt & Cracked Black Pepper to taste
1. Mix butter with Red Curry Paste.
2. Spread Butter on top of Salmon fillet.
3. In warm water, dip the Rice Paper and lay flat on a dry towel on your preparation area.
4. Place one of the buttered fillets in the center of the Rice Paper and fold.
5. Flip the fillet upside down and repeat Steps 3-4.
6. In a hot skillet add Sesame Oil.
7. When skillet starts to smoke, place the Salmon with the Butter side down and cook for no more than 1 minute then flip over.
8. Immediately place the skillet in a 500 degree pre-heated oven.
9. Cook for 8 mnutes or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees.
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Top each Salmon with 4 oz. of the sauce.