Fire damages Shreveport apartment complex rec room - KSLA News 12 Shreveport, Louisiana News Weather & Sports

Fire damages Shreveport apartment complex rec room

By Katrina Webber - email | bio

SHREVEPORT, LA (KSLA) - Fire has damaged a recreation room at a Shreveport apartment complex.

Firefighters say, fortunately, it did not spread to any of the units at the Seasons apartments in the 9100 block of Walker Road.

They answered the fire calll just before 2 a. m. Tuesday and found flames and smoke coming from a common area recreation room on the property.

Firefighters at the scene told KSLA News 12 that the fire appeared to have started in a corner, away from any electrical outlets or other possible causes of ignition.

They say it appears someone may have had a hand in starting the fire, but they are not yet saying it was intentionally started.

Powered by Frankly