What To Do If Your Water-Stalled Vehicle Was Towed

Many vehicles stalled in high water around the area, and some of those abandoned vehicles have been towed.

If one of those towed cars was yours, here's how you can get it back.

Towed vehicles are being taken to Shreveport Central Storage, at 5240 Greenwood Road.

You can call the business at 631-7225, to make arrangements to pick up your vehicle, or to have it towed somewhere else.

The Shreveport Police Department says you're responsible for any fees associated with the tow.