BE THE ENVY OF ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS
You can qualify to win $1500 Mignon Faget Jewelry Gift Certificate from S-Debruhl and KSLA News 12!
Qualifying is easy!
Watch KSLA News 12 weekdays at 5:00.
When you see the "Cue to Call" play. Call the number on the screen.
This will be a special number. 12th caller can qualify.
Contest runs from April 30, 2008 to May 21, 2008.
Read the rules below for more details.
KSLA & S-DEBRUHL'S SPRING ENVY GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
- 1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by KSLA-TV, 1812 Fairfield Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71101; and S-Debruhl, 6535 Youree Drive, Shreveport, LA 71105. ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins at 5:00 p.m. April 30, 2008 and ends at 5:00 p.m. on May 21, 2008. Entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. on May 21, 2008. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- 2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and who live in one of the following parishes or counties inside the KSLA-TV television viewing area: Caddo, Bossier, Webster, DeSoto, Sabine, Red River, Bienville, Natchitoches, Claiborne, Columbia, Lafayette, Hempstead, Howard, Sevier, Little River, McCurtain, Bowie, Miller, Cass, Morris, Titus, Marion, Harrison, Panola, Shelby. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., KSLA-TV, S-Debruhl, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Individuals who have won a prize valued at $600 or more from KSLA-TV in the past twelve months are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per household will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
- 3. How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Individuals must watch for the cue to call weekdays during KSLA News 12 at 5pm from April 30, 2008 through May 21, 2008 (on television). Individuals must be the twelfth caller after hearing the cue to call, in order to qualify for the random drawing discussed below (note: one individual will be qualified each weekday during this promotion).
- 4. Prize(s). The prize is a $1500 gift certificate from S.Debruhl. The certificate is only good for the purchase of items from the Mignon Faget Jewelry Collection available exclusively at S.Debruhl. Each individual item selected must be a minimum value of $100 and must be in-stock at S.Debruhl at the time of selection. Total items selected can not exceed $1500. The gift certificate must be redeemed at S.Debruhl by June 30, 2008.
- 5. No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
- 6. How the Prizes are Awarded. A random drawing from the pool of eligible entrants will be held on May 22, 2008. If the winner is ineligible for the prize or, for whatever reason, declines the receipt of the prize; a new winner may be drawn from the eligible qualifiers and notified by the station.
- 7. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- 8. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), travel companion(s), and/or any other persons necessary will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 1 day of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. The winner must be available to pick up the prize at the KSLA Studios, 1812 Fairfield Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71101 by 5pm on May 23, 2008. KSLA News 12 reserves the right to videotape the pick-up/delivery process and broadcast it on our news.
- 9. Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. KSLA-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from KSLA-TV if KSLA-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
- 10. Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that KSLA-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- 11. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
- 12. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by KSLA-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by KSLA-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
- 13. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to KSLA-TV, 1812 Fairfield Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71101 or visit the website at www.ksla.com between May 22, 2008 and May 29, 2008.