- Bring samples if you are matching colors to Avoid errors in color coordination.
- Test seating for comfort in the same manner you would at home.
- The best frames are solid kiln-dried hardwoods with doweled and blocked corners.
- Ask your salesperson about the different types of spring construction.
- Select furniture that reflects your lifestyle.
Bedroom / Dining Room / Occasional
- The best frames are solid kiln-dried hardwoods with corner blocks.
- For longer wear surfaces on cabinets or tables, the construction should be wood veneer or solid wood rather than printed finishes.
- Drawer corners should be joined by mortise and tennon, such as English or French dovetail joints.
Mattress and Box Springs