CADDO PARISH, LA (KSLA) - Seven people have been cited following an investigation where Caddo Parish Sheriff's Office said they sold alcohol products to minors.
According to a Facebook post, below is a list of people who sold alcohol to a person under the legal drinking age of 21. Below is listed the locations of where it was sold as well:
- Taylor Tharpe of Waskom Outlaw Bar at Tobacco Country, 11000 block of Hwy. 80 in Greenwood.
- Marie L. Thomas of Keithville, Circle K #881, 11000 block of Mansfield Road in Shreveport.
- Jerrica Johnson of Shreveport, Wal-mart, 4700 block of Northport Blvd. in Shreveport.
- Rayfield Washington of Shreveport, Super S, 3900 block of Roy Road in Shreveport.
- Sharef Awad of Shreveport, Dixie Quick Mart, 7900 block of Old Mooringsport Road in Shreveport.
- Vera Thigpin of Vivian, Dub’s Corner, 100 block of South Pine Street in Vivian.
- Balijeet Sing, Super S, 6900 block of Mira Myrtis Road in Ida.