BOSSIER PARISH, LA (KSLA) - Bossier Parish property tax notices were mailed to homeowners Tuesday morning.
They can make their payments in person, by mail, online and drive-through at convenient locations in the parish.
All locations will be open at 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, except for holidays.
- Viking Drive Substation, 2510 Viking Dr. in Bossier City, (318) 965-3500.
- Arthur Ray Teague Substation, 3155 Arthur Ray Teague Pky., 549-3317.
- Bossier Parish Courthouse, 204 Burt Blvd., (first floor), 965-3400.
By mail payments:
- Bossier Parish Sheriff's Office – Tax Office, P.O. Box 850, Benton, LA 71006. (965-3400).
- Visit www.bossiersheriff.com and click on the "Pay Property Tax Online" tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Patrol/Detectives Building, 196 Burt Blvd., 965-3065.
Payments can be made with MasterCard, Visa, check, cash or money order.
All credit card transactions will incur a five percent service charge.
The deadline to pay property taxes is Dec. 31. After that, additional charges will be applied for late payments.