NORTH LOUISIANA (KSLA) - People evacuating southeast Texas and south Louisiana ahead of Hurricane Harvey can stay at certain north Louisiana State Parks at a discount.
According to the Office of State Parks, overnight accommodations at select state parks will be 50% off to help those displaced by Hurricane Harvey.
Here is a list of participating locations:
- Chemin-A-Haut State Park, Bastrop: Discounted cabins, campsites
- Jimmie Davis State Park, Chatham: Discounted cabins, lodges, campsites, group camp
- Lake Bistineau State Park, Doyline: Discounted campsites, group camp
- Lake Bruin State Park, St. Joseph: Discounted campsites
- Lake Claiborne State Park, Homer: Discounted cabins, campsites
- Lake D'Arbonne State Park, Farmerville: Discounted cabins, lodges, campsites, group camp
- North Toledo Bend State Park, Zwolle: Discounted cabins, lodges, campsites
- Poverty Point Reservoir State Park, Delhi: Discounted cabins, lodges, campsites
The Office of State Parks says discounted stays for evacuees are limited to a maximum 10 days from arrival.
Reservations can be made only by calling the reservation system at 877-226-7652.