WHAT’S YOUR SLEEP SCORE?
- Do you snore?
- Do you still feel tired and sleepy upon awakening?
- Are you tired/sleepy during the day?
- Are you overweight?
- Have you been observed to “stop breathing”, gasp, or choke during sleep?
- Do you have morning headaches?
- Do you have difficulty going to or staying asleep?
- Are your legs restless prior to sleep?
- Have you been observed to kick or jerk your legs or body during sleep?
- Do you have heartburn at night?
- Do you have sleep attacks no matter how hard you try to stay awake?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you could be displaying symptoms of a sleep disorder. Click here for more information .
Use the link below to receive more information from Longview Regional Medical Center.