SHREVEPORT, LA (KSLA) - The Wall Center for Plastic Surgery of Shreveport is giving $5,000 to a charitable organization.
Fourteen different charities are competing for popular votes on the Wall Center Gives Back page.
The charities were nominated for the awards by staff members of The Wall center for Plastic Surgery.
- The HUB
- Pet Savers of Shreveport
- Hunters for the Hungry
- WERLA-Wildlife Education and Rehabilitation of LA
- The Arc Caddo Bossier
- Humane Society of Northwest Louisiana
- Robinson's Rescue
- Goodwill Industries of North LA
- Hope for the Homeless
- Holy Angels
- Prevent Child Abuse
- Volunteers of America North Louisiana
- Think First of the ArkLaTex
- St. Jude (St. Jude Affiliate Clinic at the Children's Hospital of LSU Health Science Shreveport)
Voting for the campaign ends on Friday, November 20 and is limited to one vote, per person, per day.
This is the first year for the Wall Center Gives Back campaign.