Advanced Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. was established in January, 1991. Locally owned and operated by Thomas S. Lawson, the company specializes in air conditioning and heating repair and replacement. There are presently fifteen employees and the company is located in Bossier City, Louisiana.
Mr. Lawson is a statewide certified mechanical contractor, and served in 1998 and 1999 as President of the Air Conditioning Contractors Association, North Louisiana Chapter, for which he has also served in other board positions in the past. Mr. Lawson has received the Trane Distinguished Dealer National Award for the past six of the last seven years. He enjoys being involved in the community and in making sure all of his customers receive the best possible service. Mr. Lawson makes sure both he and his service technicians are informed and up to date on the most current air conditioning and heating developments. This enables Advanced Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. to provide the best possible service experience to all of its customers.
The objective of Advanced Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. is to grow an air conditioning and heating company with a loyal customer base and to continually increase that base by providing the kind of quality and dependable service that is expected by all customers.
- 10 Years in Business Specializing in Residential Replacement
- We Use Only the Most Reliable, Highest Quality, Energy Efficient Equipment Available
- All Installation and Service Technicians are Factory Trained
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Special Care Taken to Protect Your Home During Installation
- Certified Energy-Wise Start-Up After Installation
- Total “Turn-Key” Responsibility
- Clean Cut, Courteous, Uniformed Technicians on Call 24 Hours Per Day
- Modern Radio Dispatched Fleet For Quick Response
- Complete Equipment History for Every Customer
- Your Comfort is Guaranteed in Writing
- Our Financial Strength Allows Us to Offer Several Financing Programs
- Shreveport Top Ten Small Business of the Year 1998
- State Small Business of the Year 1998 - District 7