3 adults displaced by Wednesday morning electrical fire - KSLA News 12 Shreveport, Louisiana News Weather & Sports

3 adults displaced by Wednesday morning electrical fire

LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) -

Five units from Lubbock Fire Rescue responded to a structure fire in the 300 block of East Queens Street on Wednesday morning.

The Red Cross is providing assistance for three adults who were displaced by the fire.

Officials say fire and smoke damage was limited to the attic, and no injuries were reported with this fire.

The fire cause has been attributed to an electrical malfunction in the attic.

Copyright 2014 KCBD. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly