SFD: Incense possibly caused apartment fire - KSLA News 12 Shreveport, Louisiana News Weather & Sports

SFD: Incense possibly caused apartment fire

Shreveport firefighters were able to quickly extinguish a fire at the Villa Norte Apartments early Friday morning. Shreveport firefighters were able to quickly extinguish a fire at the Villa Norte Apartments early Friday morning.
SHREVEPORT, LA (KSLA) - Shreveport firefighters were able to get an early-morning apartment blaze under control quickly Friday morning.

The fire happened at 2:40 a.m. at the Villa Norte Apartments in the 1600 block of Fullerton Street. Fire investigators say the fire started in a bedroom on the first floor possibly due to incense burning. 

Investigators say there was minor fire damage to the apartment and heavy smoke damage to that apartment and one on the second floor.

All residents were able to escape. No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2014 KSLA. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly