Woman behind Spartanburg repo rampage talks after arrest - KSLA News 12 Shreveport, Louisiana News Weather & Sports

Only On FOX

Woman behind Spartanburg repo rampage talks after arrest

LaKeisha Smith appears for her bond hearing. (July 22, 2014/FOX Carolina) LaKeisha Smith appears for her bond hearing. (July 22, 2014/FOX Carolina)
A screengrab of Fowler's cell phone video. (Courtesy: Scotty Fowler) A screengrab of Fowler's cell phone video. (Courtesy: Scotty Fowler)
SPARTANBURG, SC (FOX Carolina) -

Her name is LaKeisha Smith but those who know her call her Kee- Kee.

"Again it's Miss Kee with four Es," she said.

She is admittedly the woman behind a recorded repo that went wrong in Spartanburg.

"I gotta say, I was funny as s---! It was funny as h---," Smith said. "I mean like- it's me! Miss Kee4Es. You never know what to expect from me."

The video shows Smith smashing out several windows of a black Cadillac Escalade while it was hooked up to a tow truck.

"I really just wanted to show my a-- anyway-get it off my chest," Smith said. "When I saw him, I just really went ludicrous for the h--- of it, because I knew then that I didn't want the car."

She is referring to Scott Fowler, co-owner of Mission Towing & Recovery. He said not only did she break windows, but he said she also broke his skin with a bite.

"Sometimes people get mad and they use profanity," Fowler said.

However, he said he's never encountered anything or anyone like Smith.

"This is probably by far the worst incident yet," Fowler said.

He said he was just doing his job Sunday night when Smith refused to give him the keys to the SUV.

"She could've made her car payments and all of this would've been avoided," he said.

The two met again Tuesday morning during a bond hearing for Smith's arrest and assault charge.

"She definitely didn't get what I thought she deserved," Fowler said.

A judge set bond at $2,130. Smith said the money was no problem and was out of jail by Tuesday afternoon. She also said she was ready for a change.

"I'm out of jail, I ain't coming back. I'm done with this life, I'm going to do a 360. The car is gone - I have nothing else to worry about," Smith said.

Fowler said since all of this he's been getting calls from blocked numbers and death threats. He said during one of the threatening calls a guy told him he would splatter his brains. Fowler said he plans to file charges against Smith for damaging his tow truck.

Smith said she doesn't know anything about threatening calls to Fowler.

Copyright 2014 FOX Carolina (Meredith Corporation) All rights reserved.

• Trending StoriesTrending StoriesMore>>

After Craigslist scam, man can't enter his own home

Saturday, July 22 2017 8:29 PM EDT2017-07-23 00:29:14 GMT
    Saturday, July 22 2017 8:29 PM EDT2017-07-23 00:29:14 GMT

The people inside rented the home from a mystery person on Craiglist. As the law stands, because they refuse to leave, Keith Mills now has to go to court to prove he’s the rightful owner.

More >>

The people inside rented the home from a mystery person on Craiglist while owner Keith Mills was on vacation.. As the law stands, because the renters refuse to leave, Mills now has to go to court to prove he’s the rightful owner.

More >>

Police: Parents gave newborn drugs to cover up addiction

Sunday, July 23 2017 1:52 AM EDT2017-07-23 05:52:55 GMT
    Sunday, July 23 2017 1:52 AM EDT2017-07-23 05:52:55 GMT
    Colby Wilde, 29, and Lacey Christenson, 26, face four counts each of child endangerment and felony drug charges. (Source: Utah County Sherriff’s Office/KUTV/CNN)Colby Wilde, 29, and Lacey Christenson, 26, face four counts each of child endangerment and felony drug charges. (Source: Utah County Sherriff’s Office/KUTV/CNN)

The baby’s mother used heroin and prescription pain medication during her pregnancy, and the baby was born addicted to drugs, police say.

More >>

More >>

Restaurant's policy limits those with kids to one drink

Sunday, July 23 2017 2:50 PM EDT2017-07-23 18:50:46 GMT
    Sunday, July 23 2017 2:50 PM EDT2017-07-23 18:50:46 GMT

A long-standing rule at Peddlers Bar & Bistro limits anyone dining with children to one alcoholic beverage, in order to hopefully limit the danger children face from drunk drivers.

More >>