Fire broke out Sunday afternoon at a Highland neighborhood house, drawing nearly two dozen police and fire units to the scene.
Flames began to pour out of the house just after 3 p.m. in the 400 block of Topeka Street. That's between the crossing of Highland Avenue and Magnolia Avenue.
Crews were quickly on the scene where they saw smoke on all sides of the vacant, one-story wood building. Smoke was also billowing out of the roof.
The flames were knocked out in less than 30 minutes, Fire Chief Fred Sanders said.
Officials are investigating to find out what sparked the blaze in an empty house, and where the fire originated.
Copyright 2014 KSLA. All rights reserved.
Royal Caribbean now says that 332 people came down with a stomach illness - possibly norovirus - on its Independence of the Seas ship.
All air traffic was stopped, and passengers on the tarmac were removed from planes through portable staircases.