LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - A sinkhole at the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green recently swallowed eight prized vehicles. Could a sinkhole swallow your home? There may soon be a device developed right here in Kentucky to keep families safe nationwide.
Scott Adkins will have the story Wednesday at 11 p.m. on WAVE 3 News.
Copyright 2014 WAVE 3 News. All rights reserved.
16-year-old Raven Little-White died in August, after a boating accident on Lake Waccamaw. The medical examiner’s report lists “drowning” as the probable cause of death, but a toxicology report that came back later revealed Raven had actually succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.More >>
An employee of a popular restaurant at the Village at Sandhill is facing charges after authorities say he grabbed a server by her hair and pulled her to the ground.More >>
Check out this big guy! This 'monster' bull frog was caught in a South Texas fishing pond near Batesville by Markcuz Rangel.More >>