Fire investigators aren't sure what sparked a house fire Monday morning in East Texas, but they think it may have started near an electric heater.
The home, at 3922 Smith Road in Liberty Eylau, was in flames when firefighters arrived. A passerby spotted the fire and called 911.
No one was at home when the fire started, but the homeowner said he hadn't been gone long before it was reported.
Also, no one was injured in the blaze.
Fire Chief David Weslehoff said the fire apparently started in the middle of the house. The owner said an electric heater was left in that area.
It took firefighters 30 minutes to bring the fire under control.
Copyright 2014 KSLA. All rights reserved.
Arkansas State Police say a former Marked Tree teacher brought several students to her home in Jonesboro for sex, including two in the same night.
A gas station worker took her gun from her pocket, cocked it, and shot it, hitting a robbery suspect.
The health club says its employees are told to respect the privacy of people in bathroom stalls, which may have led to the woman being overlooked.
After 10 days of testimony and debate, the fate of Zach Adams is now in the hands of the jury.
“My instinct and training tells me that a smoke means there’s going to be a fire, and a car has gasoline in it,” Hinkle said.
Former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore and incumbent Sen. Luther Strange met Thursday night for their first and only debate.
Aaron Hernandez's lawyer said the former New England Patriots tight end's brain showed signs of a degenerative brain disease.