Fire in doghouse spreads to Longview home - KSLA News 12 Shreveport, Louisiana News Weather & Sports

Fire in doghouse spreads to Longview home

Posted: Updated:
Firefighters responded to the blaze around 4:30 on Wednesday afternoon. Firefighters responded to the blaze around 4:30 on Wednesday afternoon.
The fire began in a doghouse. The fire began in a doghouse.
LONGVIEW, TX (KLTV) - Firefighters responded to a burning home in the 100 block of Briarmeadow Drive in Longview on Wednesday.

According to authorities, the fire started with a heat lamp in a doghouse. The flames spread into the roof of the doghouse and into the attic of the home.

It took firefighters about thirty minute to get the fire under control.

The homeowners were not home at the time of the fire. No one was injured and the dogs are okay.

Copyright 2014 KLTV. All rights reserved.
Powered by WorldNow