Miller County Firefighters are battling a fire just off of Hwy. 269 in Genoa.
Few details are known at the moment. The fire itself has already consumed the home, burning it to the ground. Volunteer firefighters continue to spray water on a nearby propane tank so it doesn't catch on fire as well.
We're told an elderly man was inside the home, but he was pulled out by some good samaritans. The homeowner was grocery shopping when the fire began, and arrived home in a taxi as fire crews were battling the blaze.
Continue to watch ksla.com for updates to this developing story.