Firefighters say a space heater may be to blame for a house fire in North Shreveport Thursday night.
It happened just before Midnight at a home in the 1000 block of Morris Drive. Firefighters say a man who lived in the house was able to get out safely before they arrived. They were able to get the fire under control in 15 minutes.
Firefighters say the home has heavy fire and smoke damage. Fire investigators believe a plug in the space heater may have caused the fire.
Sunday, August 31 2014 3:28 PM EDT2014-08-31 19:28:29 GMT
Disturbing pictures of an injured kindergartner from Pascagoula have made a mother's call for action go viral online.More >>
Disturbing pictures of an injured kindergartner from Pascagoula have made a mother's call for action go viral online. Friends and family of a Pascagoula kindergarten student have created a Facebook page and GoFundMe.com account claiming the girl was attacked on the playground this week by another student.More >>