Laundry room fire at Shreveport apartment - KSLA News 12 Shreveport, Louisiana News Weather & Sports

Laundry room fire at Shreveport apartment

Posted: Updated:
SHREVEPORT, LA (KSLA) -

Sunday morning fire crews were working a fire at a Shreveport apartment complex. It is at Stratmore Drive and Smitherman Street.

Fire officials say no one was hurt in this fire. That it started in the laundry room and burned up through the roof. Police called the fire in after seeing the smoke.

No residents were displaced. No word yet on what exactly sparked the fire in the laundry room.

Copyright 2013 KSLA. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow