Former Halliburton employee arrested as suspected gunman - KSLA News 12 Shreveport, Louisiana News Weather & Sports

Former Halliburton employee arrested as suspected gunman

Chase Alford, 2012 arrest (Source: Henderson County Jail) Chase Alford, 2012 arrest (Source: Henderson County Jail)
KILGORE, TX (KLTV) -

According to Kilgore Police Department Assistant Chief Roman Roberson, 30-year-old Chase Alford of Frankston, a former Halliburton employee, was arrested Tuesday on charges of aggravated assault on a security officer and deadly conduct/discharging a firearm.

Alford pulled up to the entry gate of the Halliburton facility, located at 2906 Farm to Market 349, around 10:24 p.m. Monday. He threatened the security guard with a rifle and entered the property. He then drove to the back of the property and fired several shots before leaving. 

When police arrived at the facility, Alford had already fled. Bullet holes were discovered in several windows.

An arrest warrant was obtained for Alford on Tuesday and he was later arrested at his mother's home Tuesday night in Coffee City by the Henderson County Sheriff's Office.

Alford remains in the Henderson County Jail.

Copyright 2013 KLTV. All rights reserved.

  • Trending StoriesTrending StoriesMore>>

  • Surprising cause of death in teen boating accident creates 'Raven's Rule'

    Surprising cause of death in teen boating accident creates 'Raven's Rule'

    Wednesday, May 24 2017 3:34 PM EDT2017-05-24 19:34:33 GMT

    16-year-old Raven Little-White died in August, after a boating accident on Lake Waccamaw. The medical examiner’s report lists “drowning” as the probable cause of death, but a toxicology report that came back later revealed Raven had actually succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.

    More >>

    16-year-old Raven Little-White died in August, after a boating accident on Lake Waccamaw. The medical examiner’s report lists “drowning” as the probable cause of death, but a toxicology report that came back later revealed Raven had actually succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.

    More >>
Powered by Frankly