Officials are investigating a fire Monday evening which may have started as an explosion in the garage, according to area residents.
Fire crews were called to the 100 block of Indian Creek Drive in Covington around 9:30 p.m.
Neighbor Tom Stadler tells FOX19 he felt "quite an impressive explosion" through his own house.
"I grabbed my phone, called 911, ran around the side and there were flames coming out of the house already," said Stadler.
He says the home owner was inside at the time but able to make it out safely.
There is no word yet on the cause of the fire.
Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.
It's the end of the world as we know it. And we feel fine.