3 taken to hospital after carbon monoxide leak at Goodwill store - KSLA News 12 Shreveport, Louisiana News Weather & Sports

3 taken to hospital after carbon monoxide leak at Goodwill store

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -

Three employees were taken to local hospitals from a west Nashville Goodwill store after it was evacuated Tuesday morning for a carbon monoxide leak.

Goodwill spokeswoman Jamie Berry said two people were transported by ambulance for treatment while a third was taken by a personal vehicle.

The store is located at 5412 Charlotte Ave.

Emergency crews were called to the scene about 9:30 a.m. after the store's carbon monoxide detector sounded, and the reason for the elevated levels of carbon monoxide has not been released.

Approximately 20 customers and employees were evacuated, and the store resumed normal operations about 11:30 a.m.

Copyright 2013 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

  • Trending StoriesTrending StoriesMore>>

  • breaking

    Teacher accused of bringing students home for sex

    Teacher accused of bringing students home for sex

    Wednesday, September 20 2017 4:24 PM EDT2017-09-20 20:24:41 GMT
    Wednesday, September 20 2017 5:20 PM EDT2017-09-20 21:20:20 GMT
    Jessie Lorene Goline (Source: Craighead Co. Sheriff's Office)Jessie Lorene Goline (Source: Craighead Co. Sheriff's Office)

    Arkansas State Police say a former Marked Tree teacher brought several students to her home in Jonesboro for sex, including two in the same night.

    More >>

    Arkansas State Police say a former Marked Tree teacher brought several students to her home in Jonesboro for sex, including two in the same night.

    More >>
  • Young girl hospitalized by 105 mph foul at Yankee Stadium

    Young girl hospitalized by 105 mph foul at Yankee Stadium

    Wednesday, September 20 2017 5:46 PM EDT2017-09-20 21:46:33 GMT
    Thursday, September 21 2017 2:48 AM EDT2017-09-21 06:48:45 GMT

    A young girl at Yankee Stadium was injured by a foul ball off the bat of Todd Frazier during a game against Minnesota, leading some New York players to call for protective netting to be extended.

    More >>

    A young girl at Yankee Stadium was injured by a foul ball off the bat of Todd Frazier during a game against Minnesota, leading some New York players to call for protective netting to be extended.

    More >>
Powered by Frankly