- class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Eating three meals a day and eating only at meal time.
2. Eating solid foods at meals, with less red meat and more fruits and vegetables.
xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /
3. Eating slower, taking smaller bites of food and chewing food completely.
4. Drinking before meals. The liquids we recommend are water, skimmed milk, and
5. Markedly decrease high calorie drinks such as soda pop, beer, and milk shakes
6. Stop eating as soon as you are full, one more mouthful will make you feel very