House catches fire while family at church - KSLA News 12 Shreveport, Louisiana News Weather & Sports

House catches fire while family at church

Posted: Updated:

Henderson firefighters have contained a fire at a family's home.

The fire broke out around 7 o'clock Wednesday in the 1300 block of Evenside Street in Henderson.

The fire chief tells us the fire was contained to the attic of the home, but some rooms did suffer damage.

The family who lives there was at a church service, so no one was inside when the fire started.

Copyright 2013 KLTV. all rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow