SOURCE: S2 Solutions, LLC
Zoom, The PowerPoint™ Slide Organizer for Power Users from S2 Solutions is widely considered by reviewers to be the most feature-rich and user friendly solution for presentation management available today.
Santa Barbara, Calif. (PRWEB) February 06, 2013
Where’s that one Microsoft PowerPoint™ slide I really need? How many versions of this presentation do I have? What’s the quickest way to update the formatting of every slide I’ve ever used?
Power users of PowerPoint will recognize these as among the most common and vexing challenges posed by the world’s most popular presentation software. With an estimated 300 to 500 million users, Microsoft PowerPoint is the de facto standard for marketers, trainers, educators and anyone with a need to convey ideas to an audience. It’s also widely used as an image storage and retrieval system, for example, in the healthcare industry for X-rays, CT scans and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) slides.
However, even expert PowerPoint users find it frustrating, time consuming and sometimes impossible to efficiently organize, manage, aggregate and share thousands of presentations and hundreds of thousands of slides. Faced with these issues while working for leading management consulting firm McKinsey & Company, Philipp Bell and an international group of professionals decided to solve these familiar problems.
The result is the lastest version of Zoom, the PowerPoint™ Slide Organizer for Power Users, a powerful, yet affordable utility for anyone interested in reducing slide management headaches and improving their productivity. A free, no cost trial of Zoom is available on the firm’s website here.
“We realized that managing slides and presentations from within PowerPoint™ itself was not very practical”, commented Philipp Bell, co-founder and president of S2 Solutions, the publisher of Zoom. “That’s why we designed Zoom to serve as a portal to view, organize and share slides. Thousands of Zoom users tell us continuously how our product makes it easier and faster to create, e-mail, print and share PowerPoint slide decks."
According to Mr. Bell, it’s not uncommon for executives using PowerPoint™ to have dozens, hundreds or even tens of thousands of presentations stored on their computer or server, making managing the individual slides very time consuming. For this reason, Zoom was developed to provide a “super grid” overview of slide thumbnails, automatically locating every .ppt file anywhere on the user’s hard drive, server or network.
“Many Zoom users have large collections of slide decks with hundreds of thousands of slides and images associated with them. With Zoom, handling that kind of slide repository is transformed from being a management nightmare into child’s play,” Mr. Bell comments. “When time is of the essence and professional presentations require pulling together a variety of content, ranging from videos, graphics, charts and data, Zoom makes it faster and easier to create, e-mail, print and share PowerPoint slide decks.”
Top 10 Reasons Zoom is the Leading PowerPoint™ Utility:
1. Provides a single “viewing portal” to see thumbnails of all slides in every presentation.
2. Instantly print, email, or pdf your existing slides and presentations.
3. View, access and manage PPT slides across presentations without using PowerPoint itself.
4. Easily drag and drop slides into a new slide deck and select a common master style.
5. Effortlessly find slides from different presentations and assemble them in a new file with just a few clicks.
6. Organize your most important slides in your own categories by labeling them (Zoom automatically finds identical slides and only list them once).
7. Share slide labels with other users.
8. Provides an ability to create Virtual Files for saving storage space.
9. Supports sharing presentations or just a few key slides via email with two clicks.
10. Provides a history of the files you've worked on recently and ensures your slide library will always be up to date when you launch Zoom.
“We’re very pleased to see validation of the superiority of Zoom as the adoption of it continues to grow among highly demanding users in a variety of workplace environments,” Mr. Bell said. “It’s very clear that by focusing on the real world needs of PowerPoint users Zoom will continue to be the presentation tool of choice.”
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/2/prweb10387784.htm