Pot left on stove causes apartment fire - KSLA News 12 Shreveport, Louisiana News Weather & Sports

Pot left on stove likely the cause of apartment fire

Posted: Updated:
BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) -

The Baton Rouge Fire Department responded to a fire in the Hawthorne Heights Apartments. The complex is on Lobdell Ave. near Choctaw Drive.

The department says a pot left on the stove is likely the cause of the fire.

The unit where the fire started had heavy fire damage while surrounding units just suffered smoke damage.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2012 WAFB. All rights reserved.

 

Powered by WorldNow