- Use outdoors only, at least 10 feet away from a house or any building.
- Do not use in a garage, breezeway, carport, porch, or under a surface that can catch fire.
- Place well away from deck railings and out from under eaves and overhanging branches.
- Make sure the grill/cooker is level and steady and keep a container of water nearby.
- Keep children and pets away from the grill area, declaring a 3-foot "kid-free zone"
- Never leave a grill unattended.
- Keep clean by removing grease or fat buildup from the grill itself and in the trays below the grill.
- Keep lighted cigarettes, matches, or open flames away from the grill.