Bassmaster Classic Contest
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by KSLA-TV, 1812 Fairfield Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71101 and Bassmaster Classic, 3500 Blue Lake Drive, Suite 330, Birmingham, AL 35243 ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins at 6:00pm January 26, 2012 and ends 4:30pm February 17, 2012. All entries must be received by 4:30pm on Friday, February 17, 2012 to be eligible to win. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who live in one of the following parishes or counties inside the KSLA-TV television viewing area: Caddo, Bossier, Webster, DeSoto, Sabine, Bienville, Natchitoches, Claiborne, Columbia, Lafayette, Hempstead, Howard, Sevier, Little River, McCurtain, Bowie, Miller, Cass, Morris, Titus, Marion, Harrison, Panola, and Shelby. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., KSLA-TV, Bassmaster Classic, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Multiple submissions per household will be accepted.
3. How to Enter. There is only one way to enter the contest. Beginning at 6:00pm January 26, 2012, viewers can go to www.ksla.com and upload pictures of their catch using the Bassmaster Classic Contest tab from "See It, Snap It, Send It". Entrants must include their name and email. The picture must include the entrant and the fish. The fish does not have to be a bass. All entries must be received by 4:30pm February 17, 2012 in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such an e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. Potential winners may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entries.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Prize(s). Sixty (60) Bassmaster Classic Live Well Entry Passes will be awarded. Each winner will receive four (4) Live Well entry passes for the Bassmaster Classic. The Live Well entry passes are only good from February 24-26, 2012. The 4-pack of Bassmaster Classic Live Well entry passes is valued at $200.00. Winners will have until 5:00pm on Friday, February 24, 2012 to redeem their prizes from KSLA News 12 located at 1812 Fairfield Avenue Shreveport, LA 71101.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. A random drawing from the pool of entries will be held every day at 4:30pm to determine 3 winners for each day. The contest consists of 15 total prize winners and each winner will receive four (4) Live Well entry passes good for February 24-26, 2012. The selected winners will be notified immediately via email. If any winner is ineligible for the prize or, for whatever reason, declines the receipt of the prize; a new winner will be drawn from the eligible qualifiers and notified by the station.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility by 5:00pm on Thursday, February 23, 2012 or the prize will be forfeited. The winners must first pick up their 4 Live Well Entry Passes at KSLA-TV, 1812 Fairfield Ave, Shreveport, LA 71101.
8. Winner(s). Will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. KSLA-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from KSLA-TV if KSLA-TV reporting any and all winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity for any sponsor and/or in KSLA News 12 newscasts without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that KSLA-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
9. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
10. Sponsor's (Bassmaster Classic) Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by KSLA-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by KSLA-TV are final and binding. The sponsor reserves the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. The sponsor further reserves the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
11. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to KSLA-TV, 1812 Fairfield Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71101.