BATON ROUGE, LA (KSLA) - A Crowley, Louisiana man dies Saturday as a result of an early morning house fire.
The Louisiana State Fire Marshal's Office identifies the victim as, 44-year-old Bryan Alcock of Acadia Parish.
The fire was called in to the Crowley Fire Department around 3 a.m. Firefighters arrived at the home located in the 1800 block of James St to find flames visible from the front porch of the home.
State Fire Marshal officials say firefighters entered the burning home and found Alcock's body.
Officials say the home did have two working smoke alarms and that firefighters recall hearing the alarms upon arrival.
Investigators have made a preliminary determination that indicates this fire was caused by an electrical failure, fire officials say.