Shreveport child may have ingested marijuana

SHREVEPORT, LA (KSLA) – A Shreveport child is taken to the hospital after possibly eating marijuana.

The girl's grandmother called 911 after smelling the drug on her granddaughter.

According to Shreveport Police, when paramedics arrived to the home on Alexander Street, they thought the child was acting strange.

The young girl was taken to a hospital for evaluation.

Police are currently still investigating this case and we will keep you posted here at and stay tuned-in to KSLA News 12 for the latest as well.

©2010 KSLA-TV. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.