Barbeque turns into fire - KSLA News 12 Shreveport, Louisiana News Weather & Sports

Barbeque turns into fire

SHREVEPORT, LA (KSLA) – A family barbeque sparked into a fire Sunday afternoon. The fire started just before 1 p.m. in the 1800 block of Jones Mabry Road in Shreveport's MLK neighborhood.

By the time fire crews arrived, flames had already engulfed a nearby shed and a tree.

The wind then blew sparks to the ground, catching the grass on fire, which then approached the house and melting some of the siding.

By then, crews had the flames under control and no one was hurt.

 

 

©2010 KSLA-TV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly