SHREVEPORT, LA (KSLA) - Breaking news update just in to KSLA News 12...
Students and teachers of Creswell Elementary School have now been allowed back inside the school after a small fire Tuesday afternoon.
According to Roy Murray with Caddo Parish Schools, an air conditioner blower, located on the roof of the school is what caught fire.
As a precaution, teachers and students were evacuated while Shreveport Firefighters checked out the scene. As of 2:45 p.m. students and teachers were allowed back inside as firefighters had given the all clear.