EMT's released following carbon monoxide leak - KSLA News 12 Shreveport, Louisiana News Weather & Sports

EMT's released following carbon monoxide leak

LONGVIEW, TX (KSLA) – Two East Texas EMT's have been released from the hospital following a deadly carbon monoxide leak.

Several EMT's including Casey Steenland were found unconscious at Champion EMS in White Oak, Texas.

City flags flew at "Half-Staff" in Longview on Saturday after last week's death of White Oak EMT trainee Casey Steenland. Casey was married with four children.

Good Shepherd Medical Center has set up a fund in Casey's name. You can mail donations to:

Good Shepherd Foundation

700 East Marshall Avenue

Longview, TX 75601

Powered by Frankly